Online Crime & Incident Reports
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!
If you are the victim of a crime that occurred within the city limits of Covington, you can submit your initial report here for follow-up by a member of our department.
Do not use this online form to report:
- Any incident that is happening now or has just occurred. Please call 911 immediately to make a report
- Any type of violent crime (whether completed or attempted), including, but not limited to: assault, kidnapping, robbery
- Any type of sex crime (whether completed or attempted), including, but not limited to: rape or sexual assault
- Any missing person
- Any type of stolen vehicle (whether completed or attempted), including, but not limited to: cars, trucks, trailers, motorcycles
- Any incidents of stolen license plates
- Any incident (whether completed or attempted) involving breaking and entering of your home or business
- Any type of traffic accident
- Any crimes committed against a person due to their race, religion, ethnic or national origin, disability and/or sexual orientation
When you submit a crime report online, it is automatically e-mailed to the Covington Police Department. E-mails and online reports are collected and distributed throughout the day, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (holidays excluded). Once your report has been received, a member of the Covington Police Department will contact you as soon as possible to follow-up on the information provided. Please fill in the form as completely as possible so that we may begin investigating your report. A supervisor will determine if a case number is necessary for your incident.
If you require a more immediate response, please call (770) 786-7605 or come by the front desk of the Covington Police Department located at 1143 Oak Street Covington, Georgia 30014.
If your browser does not support forms, please email the below information in your message. We will have a supervisor contact you as soon as possible to discuss the incident.